Prefab shipping container house is a form of architecture using steel intermodal containers (shipping containers) as structural element. It is also referred to as cargo tecture, a portmanteau of cargo with architecture, or "arki-tainer". The use of containers as a building material has grown in popularity over the past several years due to their inherent strength, wide availability, and relatively low expense. Homes have also been built with containers because they are seen as more eco-friendly than traditional building materials such as brick and cement.
Engineering construction is a systematic and complicated work, FASECBuildings technical team can provide to the early stage of construction engineering technology consulting services for customers, to further ensure a high standard of Engineering quality. FASECBuildings always insist on independent research and development and the introduction of absorption combination of R&D Road, standardization, exploring the application of architecture design and modular, factory.
Prefab Shipping Container House For Office Complex
|Basic size||20'ft, 40'ft or customized available|
|Actual size||6058mm*2350mm*2438mm, or other special size based on client's requirements|
|Mainly Materials||Steel Frames, Roor,Wall, Windows,Doors, Interior decorations,furnitures,etc.|
|Wall system||sandwich panel,polyurethane core panel, rock rool panel ,etc|
|Roof system||color sheet+100mm insulation+color sheet ceiling|
|Doors||Anti-rust Doors, Fireproof Doors,etc|
|Window||PVC, Aluminum Alloy Frame,etc|
|Life span||More than 15 years|
|Applications||office,hotel,hospital, school,dormitory, temporary living house, shop, etc|
1. CustomizedDue to their shape and material, shipping containers can be easily modified to fit many purposes. 2. Strength and durability Shipping containers are designed to be stacked in high columns, carrying heavy loads. They are also designed to resist harsh environments, such as on ocean-going vessels or sprayed with road salt while transported on roads. Due to their high strength, shipping containers are usually the last to fall in extreme weather, such as tornadoes, hurricanes, and tsunamis. 3. Modular All shipping containers are the same width and most have two standard height and length measurements and as such they provide modular elements that can be combined into larger structures. This simplifies design, planning and transport. As they are already designed to interlock for ease of mobility during transportation, structural construction is completed by simply emplacing them. Due to the containers' modular design, additional construction is as easy as stacking more containers. They can be stacked up to 12 units high when empty. 4. Labor The welding and cutting of steel is considered to be specialized labor and can increase construction expenses, yet overall it is still lower than conventional construction. Unlike wood frame construction, attachments must be welded or drilled to the outer skin, which is more time consuming and requires different job site equipment. 5. Transport Because they already conform to standard shipping sizes, pre-fabricated modules can be easily transported by ship, truck, or rail. 6. Availability Because of their wide-spread use, new and used shipping containers are available across the planet. 7. Expense Many used containers are available at an amount that is low compared to a finished structure built by other labor-intensive means such as bricks and mortar — which also require larger more expensive foundations. 8. Eco-friendly A 40 ft shipping container weights over 3,500 kg. When upcycling shipping containers, thousands of kilograms of steel are saved. In addition when building with containers, the amount of traditional building materials needed (i.e. bricks and cement) are reduced.
Packaging & Shipping
Before shipment, we fix the cupboard, and other accessories with wooden flooring support.We can also provide other packing ways, but we will charge extra packing fees. Please contact our sales in details.
This product can be packed in 40 'HQ or 40' OT cases.40 'OT is more convenient for loading and unloading, but the freight will be more expensive than 40' HQ.
1. We can supply the design according your requirement.
2. Supply high quality production, welcome to you visiting our factory and testing the production.
3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours.
4. We can send engineer to site for guiding, or send installation team to install.
Please feel free to send your requirement or architecture plan for our budget purpose. Thanks.