LSAW Submerged Arc Welding Carbon Steel Pipe for Piling Use
LSAW steel pipe (Longitudinally Submerged Arc Welding abbreviated as LSAW) is a professional expression term for LSAW steel pipe. It uses a single medium and thick plate as the raw material, and the steel plate is pressed (rolled) in a mold or forming machine into a tube blank. Submerged arc welding method and expanded diameter to produce pipes.
- Material of LSAW Steel Pipe
|API 5L PSL1/PSL2 Gr.A,Gr.B,X42,X46,X52,X56,X60,X65,X70
|ASTM A53 ASTM 572 ASTM A252
|AN/NZS 1163 AN/NZS 1074
LSAW pipe is used to convey low-pressure liquid or high-pressure petroleum or natural gas and can also be used widely in structural supports or foundations.
Base on its advantage of high reliability and safety performance, the LSAW pipe is widely used in various pipelines engineering and construction, even under the most severe condition, and also can be used in engineering of chemical industry, electric power, irrigation, construction and piling etc.
LSAW pipes for oil and gas pipeline
The advantage for the LSAW type is that they could produce more thick wall thickness of pipes, maximum to 120 mm.
Main features of LSAW steel pipe:
1) The steel pipe has a longitudinal weld, and the inner and outer welds are all welded by submerged arc welding.
2) After the overall mechanical expansion treatment, the internal stress of the steel pipe is small and evenly distributed, which can effectively prevent stress corrosion cracking, has high dimensional accuracy, and is convenient for on-site welding construction.
3) Pre-welding and finishing welding process is adopted, the welding process is stable, and the welding seam quality is high.
4) Welding seam is easy to realize non-destructive flaw detection in the production process and non-destructive flaw detection in the field during use.
5) The range of product specifications is large, which can produce steel pipes with small diameter and large wall thickness as well as large diameter and large wall thickness.